Brutality Freakz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween 2009 - How to make Scary Fun & Spooky Surprise in

Go down

Halloween 2009 - How to make Scary Fun & Spooky Surprise in  Empty Halloween 2009 - How to make Scary Fun & Spooky Surprise in

Post by rihanna1 Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:08 am

internet radio
badoo fr
It is almost Halloween again and everybody is preparing many things to join the fun day. I love voice chat, and thanks to it, I have lots of friends online. This Halloween, I intend to bring them a spooky surprise online. Many days ago, I was thinking a lot about how to do it until one day, I found an amazing way. One night at home, while surfing the Internet, I happened to find a great program named Voice Changer Software Diamond, which can help me change my voice while doing voice chat. "Bingo! I know how to make the fun", I talked to myself. "I will speak while doing voice chat in the spooky voices of ghosts or goblins. My friends will start in surprise. The program can help me do that. Yeah!", I talked to myself again.

AV Voice Changer Software is AVnex's smart voice changer program which adapts to any online or offline voice changing purpose. It includes two substitutive working methods of processing audio streams: the hooking method and the virtual audio driver method, which give the program the ability to capture several audio streams from different applications at the same time and change voices in real-time. With a library of sample voices, together with pitch and timbre morpher graphs, Voice Changer Software Diamond allows me to change my voices into ghost voices, or other scary and spooky voices to rock the room while chatting. The program works well with voice communication software in games, online games which support in-game voice chat, and many media players as well as with many common instant messenger programs such as Yahoo Messenger with Voice, Skype, Windows Live Messenger, AIM, etc. and also works well with many VoIP programs such as Net2Phone, SkypeOut, Vonage, etc.

rihanna1

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down