Brutality Freakz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How much like a maple leaf

Go down

How much like a maple leaf Empty How much like a maple leaf

Post by reneyy on Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:09 am

How much like a maple leaf?" The old wizard said: "Well did not the Maple Leaf. coach bags sale Pointed to a roadside tree, said: "You coach outlet store , is the kind of tree. "side of the road not red mangrove leaves, so we did not notice. I walked over and picked one, the leaves are round, and only slightly revealed a point on the leaf veins red meaning. I feel called: "Oh! It is also fragrant." Nose to smell the leaves the smell, it leaves a slight issue an herbal. Sniffed another companions, called: "Oh! Is coach purses sale . No wonder called Fragrant Hills." The old wizard has slowly said: "It s true. Me how to do four years of the wizard, no smell seen earlier? "My old man, I'm not sure of coach handbags sale past life experience, but from the thick lines in your face, guess you are a well-weathered man.

Your heart is bitter past, how can you smell the aroma of autumn leaves? I do not quite know your life today, but you see, an old man so much older, climb the mountain Lai coach wallet , nor breath, as if unhappy, we can always fall behind, can not keep up. The elderly are so easy cheap air max , the mood is relaxed, but also leaves no smell incense? The old wizard in the mountain is covered with fragrant leaves, led us watched "Wat Yu Sen", "Western Hills Qingxue" Zhao Temple, there are other reebok zigtech landscape. air max 24-7 Emerged in the east of heaven turn his face saw a half-round winding the Baiyue Liang, suddenly remember a companion, said: "Today is not the Double Ninth air max 2012 ?" Over the pages of newspapers around with the original is the Double Ninth Festival on the second day.

This time we fall camp, the old customs down to be a shape ups. Others felt that did not see a good autumn leaves, too fly in the ointment. I was a more valuable pick the leaves, hiding my heart to go.
Liangqiu August, the weather is exceptionally cool. Sometimes I love sitting on the rocks on the beach, watching the ebb and flow, clouds nike shox deliver . Moon when the tide is rising. Look at the vast boundless sea, with rolling jordan retro , a wave like a wave, hit the rock and roll Shua Ji Zhang high snow to surf, a sea of rocks violently impulse. That reef is covered with deep groove shallow fossa, pit pit sill, the inverted image is a block of soft dough, I do not know who air max 2011 into such a grotesque name. Several young girls bare feet, carrying a skirt, laughing chasing waves to play.

Understanding of the sea must have been the first time, a gull, two timberland boots , they also felt new and interesting. Escape their natural reef bizarre curious eyes, you listen to them talk up; iron takes a similar hard rock, how to become like this? Are born, or chisel timberland shoes , or one reason or another? "Is called spray bite, "a joyful voice come from behind inserted. The speaker was an elderly fisherman, fishing from the shore just across scrambling down off the butter cloth mbt shoes sale , hanging from leisurely to the reef. One girl laughed listening to: "there timberland outlet but also bite? How splashed on my body, pain not pain? Bite me more than one interesting."

Lao prada glasses said slowly: "bite you on crying. Another look at the small waves, numerous waves set together, the heart of Qi, and patient, is such ah bite prada glasses , and bite a few hundred years, thousands of years, tens of thousands of years, even the iron of the country, but also become a kind of call children. girls, you believe it? "said Miao, how deep inside the ways of the world and his mouth. I can not help much slower to catch on that Lao snow boots Wang. Lao Yumin was tall and strong, keep a gray beard. Look at his looks air, the same as the fall height, but also cool and bright, and deep. Lao Yumin finished speaking, ranging from the girls take the words back to the ship early, loudly laughing, and began to tidy up and full of fresh fish also like the ship Lanyin.

reneyy

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum