Brutality Freakz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look how clever he was

Go down

Look how clever he was Empty Look how clever he was

Post by reneyy Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:11 am

"I could not help saying:" Look how clever he was! "coach bags sale old Tarzan said:" The wise yet to come, you hear ah. It returned to save, do not have to fight, he gave me a mouth fifteen dollars, on a donkey, he took the root of coach outlet store, smoking ass tight race. I told him to wait a minute point, he praised my ass there until a good few steps away, promised the coach purses sale back plus point feet. a round trip to Qinhuangdao, a full dayI stuck it asked: "Did the foot plus the money?" Old Tarzan straightened up, spat fiercely, said: "see his ghost! He was not even a bronze child to child, saying it was the last time you blackmail me five money, are included you, Zainao, send you to the police station. red beard! red beard! coach handbags sale I asked:"

The rogue, he is from? "said the old Tarzan : "You do not speak a guess. coach wallet to the radio a few days ago, we broke into the U.S. aircraft and steal home. Thirty years ago, I have personally eaten their losses, this account has not settled. If the past fifty years, I was strong, today I do - "to rest by the window, stuck his face one of the women asked:" No scissors sharpened? "cheap air max the old Tarzan, said:" Well. "to try the scissors with the thumb edge, to me, smiled and said loudly: "Look at me grinding scissors, and more quickly. reebok zigtech want to-day clouds, making a big quilt, also cut move out." western sky is covered with a golden light on the brilliant sunset, reflect the air max 24-7 of the old Tarzan was bright red.

Old grindstone away, put on a wheelbarrow, and as I said goodbye, shape ups away a few steps from the car, then stopped, bent down to pluck the branches from roadside wild chrysanthemum, plug into the car, that she air max 2012 owly, and we have to go into the red glow. He left his girls at the beach for a few words spoken but back to my heart. I feel like the one o'clock the old Tarzan spray, spray with numerous sets together to form a big wave of this era, boosting splash, the old country had jordan retro to a satisfactory end, the people are diligent and shaping the country. nike shox deliver any of the old Tarzan. Q. What is his name, he smiled and said: "The mountain people, the value of the name may not remain."

The night comes down through a light rain, a air max 2011 , I took a cool clear air, by car to the home of one another twenty years to Penglai. Many people often called the timberland boots fairyland. Originally wonder, the ancient books written three so-called sea mountain not that Penglai, the abbot, Chou? Eight Immortals very broad folklore myth, according to the white beard, said the elderly, but also out in this area. timberland shoes dreams of my childhood. This will sometimes miss a little bitter taste. I remember it was the Korean War years, a late autumn evening, the timberland outlet air strike last, I was wild to get some fresh air.

Shino medicine diffuse the fragrance of wild chrysanthemum, there mbt shoes sale taste with water vapor. Embankment next to the Korean cattle have two children pale and thin potato buried in the sand, dig a hole below, are eaten with dry twigs burning. See this scene, I feel snow boots his childhood. I think of childhood hometown snowy night, just before dawn days, the streets came the strange loneliness far more Clapper sound; also remember the late autumn dawn, northwest wind flapping the prada glasses whining, blowing the head of that city The bugle sounds kind of bitter. The most difficult to forget that one of my cousin called graceful, age is much greater than I, prada glasses up without father and mother, often to my house and led me jumping rope, butterflies flutter, and sometimes to pick sea shells on the sea along the .

reneyy

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum